DAY6

DAY6

I'm just talking about DAY6 because they're one of my favourite k-pop groups and I feel like they're underrated. In my opinion they are so creative and talented, they're one of the few kpop groups that actually plays their own instruments, sure this means they cant do any cool dances but their songs aren't really very dancy songs (apart from DANCE DANCE obviously) but I think the fact they play their own instruments is so cool and one of the reasons I like them so much, they seem more passionate about their music when they have instruments. 

All their songs and lyrics seem so honest and meaningful. that's why they're the band I listen to when going through breakups, so many of their songs are about breakups and love and I guess you could say "but thats so repetitive, wheres the creativity its all the same" but even if its the same general topic every song sounds different and talks about a different aspect of a break up like Congratulations is more angry, congratulations that you got over me so quickly, you broke my heart, how could you. But I smile is about meeting up again a while after a breakup and smiling as if you're fine when actually you want them back. How Can I Say is opposite side of things when you dont love the other person anymore and you dont know how to say that you're not happy and have fallen out of love especially if the other person is happy in the relationship. Letting Go is probably one of my favourites at the moment along with How Can I Say as they kind of apply to my situation right now. I fell out of love and didn't feel anything anymore but I didn't know how to or weather to break up with my boyfriend, I felt just like DAY6 in the song. The same with Letting Go I felt like I wasn't happy and he would be so much happier with someone else, someone not like me so I let him go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

The Geography of K-pop